Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stress Stinks!

Today is a cold, rainy, dreary day. I am so stressed out over our financial matters it is unbelievable! John has been off from work since August due to his bad knees and it takes every penny I can earn just to get by. Sure, he is on short term disability from his job, but that's a big joke! We went the entire month of both October and December without a check at all. They send it when it's convenient for them, not every week like we were told. When it does come it is only around $100 every now and then. Who can feed 4 people on that? I just wish like everything he could get back to normal and work again. Because the long hours I work both day and late into the night are really starting to put a strain on me and the rest of our family.

No comments: