Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beautiful Music

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always wanted to learn to play piano. I have always thought that piano music is quite possibly the most beautiful music the ear can ever hear. It is also such a versatile instrument that allows a player to play it in a variety of different ways.

I remember listening to my aunt play when I was a child. It was amazing! I would always ask her when I could learn to play piano just like her. She told me that all I had to do was practice, practice, practice. That sounded extremely difficult to me, but it was exactly how my aunt learned to play. As far as I know, she never had even one piano lesson.

Even if I never learn to play piano, I am hoping that my daughter will someday take an interest in it. It would be just as enjoyable to me seeing her making beautiful music on a piano bench as it would for me to be playing myself.

No comments: